The Arch Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

4 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post by McTash Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:55 pm

I'll start it off.

My Byond key is McTash if you wish to contact me there.
I have been playing SS13 for a while, usually with DJ Johnny. I prefer Heavy role play, but not ridiculous amounts of it. I am usually chill and layed back. I don't play many other games besides SS13, but the other games I play are Planetside 2, and Fallout (I own em all Very Happy) I'm not technically an adult (I am rather mature, but I like to have fun), but I am on Byond legally. Smile (Above 13 below 18) I am new to TAA and I heard it had a lot of members at one point. I'd like to see it go back to those numbers (300 I believe?) and I'd like to help TAA grow back to those numbers and then set a new record for how many members are part of the TAA family.

I enjoy gaming cheers . I play on one console and the PC. The console I play on is the Xbox 360, I play a wide variety of games there. This is my first admin experience to anything and I hope TAA will provide me with a good experience. I am also an admin on the Trasen station as well.

McTash
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by DJ_Johnny Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello!

My name is Johnny aka Chad Or AKA DJ which ever i'm known to be called all of them Very Happy

My Byond Key: DJ_Johnny

I'm a fair going person i am not hard to get along with i took over TAA after the old owner left, But i had to start all over since our old site was deleted we are not yet fully open to the public but we are soon to be! Very Happy
DJ_Johnny
DJ_Johnny
Head Of Management/Founder
Head Of Management/Founder

https://thearchangels.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:46 pm

My Byond name is Fallen2132 you can contact me there my name is Zach I prefer being called fallen i'm 20 going on 21 getting a job soon so ill be on certin hours but I know that this community will grow and ill be a hudge part of the group I have been playing ss13 for a bout 2 years now admin for 3 months on a sandbox server before they closed my 360 gamertag is XxSpawnOfSatanXx if you wish to add me ill be on there allot aswell
Fallen
Fallen
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PISTOL 1337PETE Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello there fellow ss13 players my name is pete, im a full time student and i work in a bar but when im not doing them i am the staff manager on this heavy RP server, i have worked with jhonny for many years now and i have hosted and have been staff on more servers than i can remember i have excellent skills in leading and making sure all staff do their job (and having lots of banter) i don't tolerate bullshitters and idiots, i like to do creative and custom events and rounds to give players the best and fun experience whilst maintaining the RP, i hope to be a great asset to this server and provide the best experience for players and staff.

Aswell as playing ss13 i have over 10 consoles and over 300 games going all the way back to the NES i am a collector in limited edition games and have over 40 of them including ones all the way from japan i love my games (as much as i love alcohol) and have played literally hundreds 

PISTOL 1337PETE
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum